A single SIP connection for all your IP communication needs.
Three reasons to choose NVGCOM SIP Trunking
Eliminating the need for multiple TDM trunking subscriptions and PSTN gateway interface devices, NVGCOM SIP trunking lets you:
Quickly respond to changing business needs.
Streamline your voice infrastructure.
Integrate multiple sites easily.
SIP trunking provides dual virtual connections between you and two of our data centres, ensuring you’ll still get service if the primary connection cannot be reached.
Inbound calls can be re-routed to your existing PSTN number or a secondary trunk group to make sure you’re always able to connect.
Automatic overflow handling
NVGCOM SIP trunking automatically overflows and re-routes inbound calls from a SIP trunk to your existing PSTN, PRI/T1 or other type of service at the same endpoint.
The Flexibility you Want With the Infrastructure you Can Trust
Manage costs and securely consolidate infrastructure by combining your voice and data services.
Reduce circuit costs
Reduce telephone infrastructure costs
Add Channels as you need to
Benefit from newer generation SIP features
Flexibility & Scalability
Faster disaster recovery with distributed IP network architecture
More fault-tolerant than fixed-line, circuit-switched counterparts
Works with most PBX manufacturer
Reduce implementation time
Voice Quality Guarantee Over Private Network(Dedicated Feber)
VOPI™ from BroadConnect offers a Private, Secure, and High-quality voice network.
BroadConnect maintains total control of voice packets delivered over our private network. We manage the Quality of Service end-to-end and provide aggressive Service Level Agreements.
This allows us to control the first and last mile of service, meaning clear voice calls that are securely delivered, and are always prioritized over data communications. We are leaders in VOPI™ technology, and ensure that voice packets never travel outside of our private network, unlike many VoIP SIP providers who utilize the public Internet.
While VoIP suffers from latency, jitter, and packet loss-all factors which affect voice quality-VOPI™ has far fewer issues that degrade quality. Voice packets remain on the private Internet; no voice traffic travels over the public Internet. This allows us to offer an IP-based voice solution that eliminates all quality and reliability concerns. (Tied to fiber)
BroadConnect Telecom is an Industry Leading Telecom SIP Service Provider
We enable businesses to have access to the most forward-thinking, advanced, state-of-the-art communications and networking services available in the SIP marketplace today. By using our best SIP Trunk service, you are ensuring the quality and reliability of your voice communications and deliver the features with a quality SIP Trunking solution from BroadConnect.
- Cost Effective – BroadConnect SIP Trunking will reduce communication costs in a number of ways. The line rental charges for our SIP trunks can provide you with savings up to 40% of legacy line rental charges.
- Economical for both Local and Long Distance Calling – Reduced toll charges from SIP origination/termination services to the PSTN for local and long distance calls. Long distance savings provide a quick ROI.
- Simple – Eliminate the need for a redundant telecom network, with separate voice and data lines. Placing voice and data on one network reduce IT management, providing another level of savings on SIP Trunk costs.
- Less expensive ongoing costs – Reduce PRI and BRI subscription fees. No need to buy bandwidth in blocks, with SIP you can buy bandwidth as you need it. Pay only for what you need.
- Easier to design and support – Reduce infrastructure complexity and streamline your voice infrastructure.
- Extend capabilities of IP-PBX – Unified communications (i.e. Instant Messaging) and newer advanced features.
- Network reliability – BroadConnect has been delivering this new generation of SIP solutions since they were first launched nationally in 2005. We have a remained an industry leader, always testing our own network for uptime, security and fraudulent users.
- Integrate multiple locations – With SIP Trunking, you can connect multiple sites to a dedicated IP PBX, without the requirement of a dedicated circuit.
- Redundancy – Ability to call at different numbers and to have calls re-routed to a secondary network.
- Efficiency – Grow on demand, consolidate voice and data networks, and provision as required.
- Features – Flexible channel counts, disaster recovery, with all standard telephony features. 4G Wireless Backup service available along with Softphone & WIFI services (Internal router required for WIFI).
- Flexibility & Scalability – Expanding your business communications while maintaining business continuity is straightforward and easy with our range of Internet Telephony Services. Adding additional voice channels, porting your existing numbers and creating a virtual presence for your business are now fast and effortless. SIP Trunking increases the flexibility and dramatically reduces your provisioning times.
- Enhanced Teleworking – Remote employees are connected directly to their central office via Voice over IP Phone Servicetechnology. BroadConnect unlimited SIP Trunks help you take advantage of cost-free communications across multiple locations.